Thursday, September 2, 2010

Creative falls

For this fall school year, my goal is to be CREATIVE so I hope all my cool college kids do the same on Campus! I found this plain top at a local thrift store in Athens, GA for less than a dollar and I cut off the neck to give my shoulder some liberation. I was kinda in a hurry this morning so I didn't cut the neck so neat; i'm sure a toddler can do a better job than this. But I didn't care much about the jaggedness(hehe), I just loved the way I felt in it.
Pants, Top, and Jewelry Vintage, Shoes Forever 21

3 comments:

  1. I really love the green pants on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Photography by Jamelia!! Lol I'm glad I am a lil part of your wonderful blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate your freaking guts Jamelia!! Muahahaha

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails