Monday, August 1, 2011

Atlanta GURLS!!






I usually like to deviate from the typical ATL girl style simply because I find it generic and the lack individualism bores me. But one of my friends saw me in this outfit and called out "Atlanta Gurl" hahaha, and I had to agree with her. Okay so I promised my readers I had an announcement to make and here it is... Sometime during this week, I will be announcing the rules and regulations to my first giveaway. All you fashionista's will love the prize so keep a close watch!
Top and Tights: Charlotte Russe | Watch: Vendor | Shoes: Aldo

8 comments:

  1. IF thats what an Atlanta girl looks like, I want to be one. haha. Very cute.

    Sophia

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look super cute. I have a similar booties like yours. And yeah. can't wait for the giveaway! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking awesome doll,Love the sunglasses!*

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are stylin' mama! Love the poses! Keep it Glam! xo -Taj

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous outfit :)

    your newest follower Michelle
    pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails