Monday, May 27, 2013

When In Doubt... Thrift!


My best friend is an NYU Graduate!! Yes mam! She is well on her way to greatness! This is what I wore to her graduation party and of course I must thank the mother of all thrift stores, Goodwill, for the completion of this outfit! I was having trouble throughout the day finding something appropriate for her party. When I left my apartment I forgot to pack the dress I intended on wearing for her event. After visiting several stores, I gave in and drove to the closest Goodwill where I found this skirt! It's funny how matched the only necklace I brought! And the bustier bra was the only other garment I had in my bag. I mean everything just worked out perfectly! 

Skirt and Bustier: Thrifted | Shoes: DSW | Necklace: Macy's  






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails