Saturday, August 2, 2014

Buried Treasures

I bought this ankara blouse with a matching skirt from a thrift store about three years ago. I wore the set once, but wasn't really feeling the look. After that, it was tossed into my suitcase of old traditional clothes(my africans know what I'm talking about). Today, I was looking for something to wear to the flea market and thought I should bring Macon, Georgia some traditional flavor. I landed on the set but felt the matching skirt would be a bit much. I decided instead that matching them with some white pants would be more flea market appropriate. Of course the white pants got dirty (duh). So I decided to wear this yellowish/orangish pencil skirt afterwards. Everybody loved the blouse! A variety of people complimented, I mean I was shocked! Moral of the post is don't forget about your old clothes. One day you may gain more appreciation for those threads. Stay Fresher!

Blouse, Skirt, Clutch: Thrifted | Earrings: Burlington | Shoes: Jessica Simpson

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails