Friday, November 5, 2010

Thrifty Excursion







Went on a thrift date with my darling Dorian! First rule to an exciting thrift date is to find someone to keep you motivated. Thrift shopping can get slightly boring at times, and it's always nice to have someone to hype you up. I love those blazers I found at Goodwill for $5 each! I can't wait to shoot how that sheer green beaded blouse is on, because I know it seems hideous from the rack, but it's absolutely gorge! To our surprise, a few girls were shopping at the thrift too and they found some pretty interesting pieces. So if for some reason you think thrifting isn't cool... you're wrong because it's the new hobby!!

1 comment:

  1. Thrifting is so exciting when you find things you love! Im digging your blazer finds too...cant wait to see you style them!
    xx
    http://hotpinkday.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails