Thursday, June 9, 2011

Back to thuuuhh










Photography by KC Smith
My first duo with a guy.. Jerrian to be Specific...LOVE IT!! This is part one of the two part photo shoot we had together. The concept of the shoot was "Back to thuuuh... Future". Basically this is the "Back" (past) and tomorrow I will post the "Future." Check out how SWEET our shoes are!! Now this photo shoot was done back in November I believe but for some reason I'm just now putting them on the blog. Hmm I wonder why KC Smith? hahaha? Thanks KC for doing such a wonderful job with the photos.
 Me: Sweater, Shorts, Jewelry, Hat: Vintage | Purple Tights: Marshals | Shoes: TJ Maxx
Jerrian: Blazer: Vintage | Tank: Old Navy | Jeans: Hot Topic | Boots: Aldo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails