Monday, June 27, 2011

Hey Where'd You Get That Blazer?

I had a very super day at the thrift store on saturday, which is where I found this boy's black blazer for $1.. Prices like this don't really shock me anymore b/c I find stuff for this cheap ALL THE TIME. Since I have 4 different black blazers already, I decided to add some pizazz to this one.
Estimated Time 2hrs.
Tools: Studs, Scarf, Scissors, Needle and Thread, Super Glue, Patience and Time
 An old scarf of mine for one side of the flap and a studs from a studded shirt I never wear for the other side.
 Sewed on part of the scarf to one flap of the blazer using my INCREDIBLE sewing abilities (sarcasm).
Took off the studs from that old shirt and glued them to the other flap of the blazer.. Voila!

Used the rest of scarf as a head band.. Ya dig? If you come up with styles of your own, don't hesitate to post them on the blogs facebook page. Muah loves!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails