Sunday, May 27, 2012

Where is My Purse?






Apparently I lost my purse and my mind hauling this dang suitcase around town. Ok, I didn't really lose my purse but according to the strange stares I received, I must have lost my mind. Why can't my suitcase be my purse for the day? Why must we constrict ourselves to these intangible rules. Break and transcend barriers people! Whether it's wearing a suitcase as your bag for the day, or speaking out in public about social injustices, if it feels right, DO IT! This world was built on creative and innovative people who weren't afraid to express their ideas, despite what laws society inscribed. Just some food for thought loves.
Suitcase, Body Suit, Jeans, Jewelry: Thrifted | Shoes: Aldo

5 comments:

  1. Girl you are too funny !!! yes you can carry whatever the heck you want as long as you confortable with it . You look gorgeous BTW

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a interesting style, great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just came across your blog, you have a cool style. I like how you styled this outfit, you look great! now following via GFC

    ReplyDelete
  4. So bold! I <3 the idea! No need to conform to the societal norms of dressing.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails