Thursday, July 22, 2010

Peaches&Cream

Styling and Photography by Me
This has got the be the most fun I've had with an outfit so far... Gosh I enjoyed every minute of it. I found this jacket while at the thrift store with Cara and my exact words were "Cara, What is that??" I was a little hesitant at first but then my mind got on the right track and I bought it. Guess how much?? Extremely cheap.. ask me and I'll tell ya! Oh and I wouldn't advise anyone to wear leotards on a normal day out... maybe to a fashion show or costume party.. we'll let Gaga be the boss of that. Thanks to Cara AKA "Coco Adams" for letting me play with her! heheheee
Jacket, Leotard vintage | Shoes and Necklace Bakers | Tights and Ring Forever 21


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails